We Are The Tonic helps filmmakers and film companies get their films out there in the best possible way - to the right audiences, on the right platforms, supported by strong distribution and marketing strategies.
The Tonic team is currently involved in a range of projects including:
- Working with film makers to manage the direct-distribution strategies for a number of independent films in the UK
- Running tailored distribution and marketing mentoring programmes for film makers in the UK and Europe
- Theatrical strategy and organisational structure planning and recruitment for a UK and an international distributor
- Providing marketing expertise to 3 UK distributors
- Marketing a national event cinema/alternative content release
- In-company film marketing training
- Launch and marketing strategies for several new businesses
- Working with government-funded bodies to maximise marketing in the early stages of a film's lifecycle
- Mentoring, tutoring, and lecturing in Marketing and Distribution for the Media Business School in Spain, the London Film School, the Film For Cymru Wales, iFeatures, Irish Film Board, Creative MEDIA Europe, and Moving Image Wales.
Current and recent clients include: The British Film Institute, CineSens Entertainment, Creative England, Creative MEDIA Europe, English National Opera, Film Agency Wales, iFeatures, Independent Film Company, Irish Film Board, Koch Media, London Film School, Media Business School, Network Distributing, Organic Marketing, Praslin Pictures, Pukka Pictures, What Is Bobo.