is an overview of some of the services we offer, please email us at
is an online tutorial in distribution and will give you a good grounding in the
process and things you need to be doing/thinking about to get your film in
front of audiences. It's available through our website, click HERE f
1: THE DISTRIBUTION FIRST LOOK:
a top level evaluation of your film from a distribution perspective and
- Watching the film / reading the script or package
- Analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and challenges of your film
and releasing it to market
- A proposal of top level options available to you and our recommendations for
next steps for you
2: THE DISTRIBUTION PREVIEW SCREENING:
is the next stage, providing you with more detail to inform your decision, for
your film and where you're at, this would include the activity in the First
Look above, plus:
- Comparable titles details - performance (box office, DVD, VOD (if those figures are available), spend, release strategies
- Top level direct distribution release strategy proposal*
- P&A budget options
- Revenue projections on the different platforms*
- Recommendations on positioning, audience, marketing, next steps and timeline
These two are, of course, dependent on the reactions of exhibitors, press and
audience nearer the release time, but we can give you a good indication.
might decide that one of our mentoring programmes is the right next step for
We offer a 3 month and a 6 month programme, or we can create
something more bespoke for you. There are also some funding opportunities
available to support you on these programmes. Take a look at our Mentoring Page
for more information.
AND DIRECT DISTRIBUTION MANAGEMENT:
Another option is for us to take on managing the direct release with you,
bringing together the distribution team and delivering it for you. We take on a limited number of these
projects a year, and this would be available depending on timings and if we
have room on our slate, and are costed per project.
If any of the above looks good to you, please email us at email@example.com for more information.